Thursday, January 17, 2008

I got a sincere apology from the local Cineplex Odeon theatre

I sent what I wrote here about bad image quality during Hansel and Gretel live in HD to the Metropolitan Opera and Cineplex. I just contacted them normally with that text, not telling them that I was posting on my blog. First, the Metropolitan Opera said they would forward the information to the theatre. Then Cineplex asked for my address and phone number. Finally, I got a very sincere apology from the local theatre, and two special event passes. I was very impressed with the apology. It wasn't some generic corporate letter; instead it seems to be from someone local who knew about the situation.

I'll definitely make use of the passes, and if the image quality is really improved, I'll probably go again after that too.

No comments: